Lots of people have a hobby to play piano to their favorite song because it will give them pleasant feelings. To play your favorite song on the piano, you just need to know each instrument of the piano because this way, you can easily play your desired song.
You are in a place where you will get simple and easy guidance, which can help you to play your favorite song on the piano.
If you are here to know how to play mary had a little lamb on the piano, then you are welcome. The melody of Mary had a little lamb is very simple and attractive for all newbies, so if you are new to the piano then, this song will make you a pro in a matter of a short period.
There are three methods through which you can easily play Mary had a little lamb on your desired piano, and each method comes with comprehensive detail. So, let’s jump into the depth of details!
Jump To Heading
What Is Mary Had A Little Lamb?
The music of Mary had a little lamb is decent and attractive for all those people, who are young beginners in the piano field. They can easily learn how the piano gives you powerful feelings, according to your desire.
There is not a single doubt that Mary had a little lamb is enjoyable to play on the piano. It is a smart and effective move for you if you want to continue playing songs on your favorite piano version.
Even if you don’t know anything that how to read music, then this song will help you to play it on the piano, just by picking up this unique and attractive tune.
It only uses your right hand such as you need to place your right finger 1, 2, 3 on the E, D, and the middle C. It is a simple and easy repetitive pattern, which you perfectly need to do at least 3 notes.
How To Play Mary Had A Little Lamb On The Piano – Easiest Method:
There is two best and easiest method, which are listed as:
Method 1: Playing in C Major
In the C major method, you need to strictly follow the listed steps to play Mary had a little lamb on your desired piano:
- All you need to do is place your both thumbs in the C position on the piano. With this C position, you can easily play the first five notes of the major C scale such as C D E F G. keep in mind that your both thumb will be in the middle while playing pinky plays G. Moreover, the entire song will be played in just three keys.
- In the next step, you need to play E D C D E E E and keep in mind that it is the first line of the song. Also, make sure that for each syllable there is only one note. This song is easily playable with your single finger, but you need to practice this song by using your three fingers to get used to it. This skill is useful to tackle the complex arrangements of the songs on piano.
- In the third step, you need to move to the other line of the song by playing D D D E E E. For this second line, you need to use only the last two lines which you played in the very first line. Moreover, you need to make sure that each line is repeated three times maximum, not more than that. When you successfully played the second line, then instantly you need to add the third line of the song.
- In the fourth step, you need to play E D D E D C and keep in mind that this is the last line of the verse. Make sure that for each syllable of the lyrics you are playing only one note. You need to play four lines at the same time and make sure that you are playing this line without any break, E D C D E E E / D D D E E E / E D C D E E E / E D D E D C.
- As you know that there is more than one verse in the Mary had a little lamb song, for this purpose you need to repeat the exact melody for the other verses. Keep in mind that if you properly learn the first verse of the song, then you will be easily able to play the whole song, without any hesitation.
Method 2: Harmonizing the Melody
In this second method, you will find three steps through which you can easily play Mary had a little lamb on your favorite piano. These steps are listed as:
- Identify Harmonizing chords: In this method, it is necessary for you to identify the chords for every note. In the piano scale, there is a unique chord for every note. Keep in mind that the chord starts from the root note. Then you need to add two notes above them the same note to play every other piano key. For example, C is the major chord for harmonizing, which is formed by using the E, C, and G notes. If you are a newbie or want to teach piano to your children, then it is the best and most effective opportunity for you to introduce some powerful music theory into practical lessons.
- In this step, you need to make your both hands into a simple chord shape to play chords together. All you need to do is simply move your both hands up and down to your piano keyboard, and also make sure that you are playing three notes at the same time. Also, you need to maintain the proper position to keep your wrist loose and your fingers in shape.
- Slightly move your whole hands as you play the melody
When you just started it, then you may want to play the entire melody by just using your both thumb. With this method, you can easily train yourself to play every song verse on your desired piano.
Lots of people have difficulty playing piano or also they are searching for the best and most simple song to play on their piano.
Mary had a little lamb is a unique and simple song, which you can easily play on your piano and even if you are new or don’t know how to get attractive piano tunes, then this is the right song for you.
You can play this song on your desired piano while following the two methods, which are mentioned above. This song will enhance your playing piano skills and make you a pro in a matter of a short period.